As we wrap up 2022, we want to reflect on God’s goodness and provision! He was and is today, Emanuel, God with us!
In November, we took a mission trip to Honduras with our local church, Canvas. On this trip, we were able to replace the roof of a village church in the jungle (side note: breathtaking views). The men worked on the roof while the children from this village gathered with our youth. The children’s smiles brought so much joy! We were also able to minister to 32 Pastoral couples from different denominations. Again, God brought unity, healing, and restoration with tears, hugs, and generosity. Regarding our Sewing School, we were able to see all the wonderful work of the students and hold two graduations. It was wonderful to see how many of the students were eager to keep learning. We are continually amazed at God’s presence during these trips & how He directs our paths!
A Re-cap of 2022 for Herald of Faith
- We worked with 35 churches and ministries in Mexico, Honduras, Nicaragua, India, and the United States.
- Over 8,000 people were impacted through the preaching of the gospel and leadership training.
- Online Bible classes and pastoral support in rural areas.
- Ongoing classes in our Bible University.
- A Spanish Radio program in Mexico and Colombia.
- Distribution of goods such as Bibles, food, school supplies, and other household goods.
- Two Sewing Classes and one Cooking Class.
Next up for Miguel and Steve is a trip to Nicaragua in January to attend the Herald of Faith Bible University graduation of 32 students. The team will also travel to remote regions to minister to needy churches.
We are seeking help with the $4000 estimated costs. Please consider partnering with us.
We are so thankful for your love, encouragement, powerful prayers, and seeds sown into this ministry!
We pray that you will have a wonderful Christmas as you celebrate the joyous birth of our Savior!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!